Bedtime Routine Single Mum and Student Style. Hey everyone, I hope you are well. In today’s post, I will be sharing my bedtime routine single mum and student style. I recently wrote A day in my life as a Single mum and Student. So I thought why not do a night time one. After a long day, I would love to have a magic wand that puts me in my pyjamas and then straight to bed as soon as I walked into my house. However, being a single mum, it’s not as easy as that.
Bedtime Routine Single Mum and Student Style
So Sasha’s bedtime is 8 pm, in that case, bedtime routine starts at 4 pm (depending on what’s for dinner and the time we get home from a long day).
- Sasha playing around while I am making a quick dinner.
- After dinner at 6 pm, Sasha goes in the bath while I tidy up the table and checking up on her time to time.
- After having her bath, Sasha takes the next an hour and a half to chill out and have some snacks, then brush her teeth.
- And then at 8 pm straight to bed.
Sometimes Sasha sleeps early while lying down on the sofas then I will put her to bed. My mother advised me to make sure Sasha is well fed before she sleeps. That way she will sleep all night.
While Sasha is in ‘wonderland:
- I have a quick shower
- Do some Catching up with studies
- Then Bedtime at 10 pm. I normally try to be in bed by 10 pm at the latest.
- But first, make sure the doors and windows are locked.
There you have it. My bedtime routine as a single mum and student. The day does fly by very fast and sometimes it doesn’t feel like its bedtime already.
I hope you enjoy reading this.