My Versatile Blogger Award. Well, this was a nice surprise. Here’s me minding my business on social media and daydreaming about my new job. Out of nowhere, I got a message from a fellow blogger about a nomination for my versatile blogger award. At first, I was like, ‘me an award?’
I’ve never been nominated for a blogger award before so I was both excited and shocked to see that I had been nominated by a fellow blogger Whitney from Willow Bottom
Thank you so much for the nomination. I am honoured. Check out her nomination post here.
Thank the person who nominated you and link to their site.
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 other bloggers
7 Facts About Me
- I have 2 disabilities – hearing loss and my right arm amputated, both from an early age
- 7 qualifications from 7 courses in College – Administration, Fashion and Textiles, Business Int 2, Social Sciences, Digital Media, Intro to Business and Administration, and Administration Level 5. Yup, I know crazy right
- Baking – I have been baking since I was 8 years old in Nigeria, and it has been a hobby and turning it to a business. I have new a blog called Sonia Bakes Cakes, where I will be sharing some tips, recipes and some of my creativity
- Shoe size 4 (UK) – Small I know. I remember being a size 3 at the age of 17. My family nicknamed me ‘ Cinderella’
- Workaholic – I am a workaholic. I just love being busy.
- No Chocolates – I do not like Chocolates – I’m trying to start eating chocolates but to be honest, there’s something just weird about the taste.
- Meat Lover – I am a meat lover. Red Eye Steak, Lamb, Goat, Cow, Etc. Anything Meat, Feed Me.
Holly – Blu Nest Bloom
Toyin – Live Learn Better
Erica – The Prepping Wife
Cate – Sweet and Simple Life
Nikki – Real Talk With Nikki
Laura – Laura Has A Blog
Katie – Katie Saves
David – Money For Monday
Leena – House to Home by Leena
Yvette – Uplifting and Inspiring Content
Elle – Keep it SimpElle
Lisa – Lisa’s Notebook
George & Eunice – George and Eunice Adventures
Erika – Im Erika Marie
Jerry – Four Columns Of A Balanced Life
I can’t wait to see the posts from my nominees if they choose to take the challenge!