How not to be hard on yourself. In today’s post, I will share some advice of which I believe we all can relate to. Us parents, single or married, and everyone else, we go through a stage in life where we feel low and start thinking about all sorts of reason why we are not happy, or things are not going the way we had hoped for. That would then lead to all sorts of negative chaos of which we do not need. Sometimes we put our lives depending on our partners, siblings and parents even our friends to look after us and when they are not available to get to a depressing mode, everything just went from light to dark.
HOW NOT TO BE HARD ON YOURSELF
To be able to control or emotions and not to be too hard on ourselves when we are about to hit rock bottom, here are a few things you have to keep in mind:
- Your mistakes are part of your learning.
- Please don’t compare yourself to others because you are not them.
- There is no right way to do anything.
- Stand up for what you believe, even if it’s impossible.
- Learn from people who criticise you
- Accept your weakness as your ‘ future.’
- Look at your past as an adventures biography.
- Please don’t underestimate your talent until you apply it 100 times.
- Every single problem you have is not unique.
- Intelligence is relative; self-esteem is not.
- Express your anger in a creative way
- Surround yourself with people who want you to succeed.
I know this was a short post, but I just wanted to share. Hopefully, you enjoy it, and if you or know anyone who is feeling low about themselves or environment, remember, Life is too short, if you can not change it, then there’s no point in stressing yourself about it. We all have a limit of things we can and can not do.
Check out ‘How to Make Yourself Happy‘