Celebrating life at 29. Hey everyone, I hope you are well. In today’s post, I will be celebrating life 29. I am officially in my last 20s, and I will be celebrating life at 29 from now on. It will be a breakdown reflection of how life has been in the previous 29 years, based on the things I have learnt, my mistakes, and the challenges I have overcome. I must say it has been a roller coaster journey. But we still here, still alive and living.
Celebrating Life At 29
Celebrating Things, I Have At 29
- I am a mother to a 5-year-old
- Started a blog
- Dating a man who loves me more than I love him
- Finally offered a place at college to study HNC level at college.
- Let go of the past and moving on with life.
Challenges Dealt With At 29
- Finding peace
- Ended an engagement to the wrong person
- Seeking employment
- Fighting for my independence
- Becoming a single mum
Life Lessons Learnt At 29
- Control your life, or life will control you.
- People will love you or hate you, but that is not your problem.
- Failure is the key to success.
- Respect yourself, don’t let any man make you feel less than
- Don’t give up on yourself, and you are more than capable of anything.
Bucket List At 29
- Travel – anywhere and everywhere
- Set up a business
- Pass my driving test
- Move house
- Get my dream job
I want to use everything I have been through in my 20s this last year in my 20’s to celebrate LIFE. I will do everything and anything, I will do the things I have always wanted to do – if I can remember them. Stop worrying about the things I can’t control. I am so grateful for life right now. I think it’s time to live. Leave it all in the hands of God. Just breathe and concentrate on being a mother and use the lessons I have learnt to achieve what I want in life. It’s my life, after all, if I don’t live it, who will?
Check my clip on my YouTube Channel: Celebrating Life At 29
I hope you enjoyed that.