A Day In My Life As A Single Mum and Student. Hey guys, I hope you are well. In today post, I will be sharing what a day in my life looks like during the week. This going to be short because I basically spend the whole day in college while my daughter is in Nursery. However, it is important to keep track of what I do every day as a single mum in college.
A Day In My Life As A Single Mum and Student
This is what a day in my life looks like:
- I wake up 6 am every morning, Sasha wakes up 6:30 am.
- We both quickly get ready and have a quick breakfast – Toast and a cup of milk for Sasha-Ann and Toast and a cup of tea for myself.
- 7:15 am we head out to the bus stop to catch our 1 first bus (we live in the city centre so we have easy access to buses)
- 7:30 am – arrive at our stop and then make our way to the next bus stop.
- Sometimes the bus comes on time, sometimes it delays.
- We arrive at Sasha’s Nursery at 8 am.
- Lots of hugs and kisses to Sasha and then I head off to college.
- Again, I take 2 buses back to college. Sometimes I walk, depends on how I am feeling and the weather.
- Arrive at college for 9 am. That’s my day in college. Until 5 pm.
- At 5 pm, I head straight to pick up Sasha from Nursery.
- Sometimes we go to McDonald for something to eat, and again 2 buses as we try to avoid the rush hour.
- we got home at 6 pm, sometimes at 7 pm.
- We arrive home, and Sasha’s night-time routine starts.
- Sasha’s bedtime is 8 pm and mine is at 10 pm.
That’s pretty much what I do now as a student. Not easy but it is achievable. We do this 3 days a week, depending on the course you are studying.
Check out Our Bedtime Routine
What does a day in your life look like?